Worcestershire,England
2.8

Lifetab bought from Aldi at the beginning of December to use when travelling. I did not use earphones until March when I found that there were two main problems.

1. OK Google overrides everything and 2. the sound level drops low. Went back to Germany for a fix.

Came back just the same. Went back to Germany for a second fix. At last ok google did not override everything, great. But no the volume level is still low when earphones are plugged in and you cannot hear what you are watching in any peripheral noise (plane, airport etc).

You cannot raise it as there seams to be a volume limiter on it. Not parental choice but Medion controlled. Back it went to Germany and then came back just the same but now with a cracked screen. Back it went again brand new one arrived after me demanding my money back but oh dear no choice of English as a language so back it went again.

Yet another has now arrived I bought black but they have sent white (which I don't want) and the problem with sound level is still the same. Now awaiting a call back from Medion Hot Line at Swindon.

I didn't like: Refund service, Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 01, 2015.

Comments